Thursday 3 November 2011

Spiders

I'm in-between chores right now, so this will be a quick little thing.

I was in the greenhouse with Carol, and I saw a really effing huge spider! I really freaked out and it was really embarrassing... especially since my friends have no real idea of what I've gone through and probably think I was being so ridiculous. They have their Slenderman, so insects and arachnids are nothing compared to that, no? I used to never be scared of spiders, but now... I can't stand to be in the same room as one! I seriously used to make fun of Miles for his fear of spiders, but oh ho ho! If he could see me react to one now! I would never be able to live that down.

It's really a shame because I think their webs are so pretty... it's the whole reason the background is now a spider-web. Buuuuut, I did see a spider in my search for a nice picture and almost gave myself a heart attack.

But! I survived. Thankfully.

Continuation of my 'adventure' will have to continue tomorrow, Warren wants full use of the laptop for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment